Survival Garden 300,000 Non-GMO Heirloom Vegetable Fruit Herb Culinary & Sprouting Seeds 53 Varieties Open Pollinated Seed Vault Survivalist Cache
PREPAREDNESS IS ESSENTIAL TO YOUR WELL-BEING AND SURVIVAL.
Nowadays, life seems uncertain because of natural, political, health and socio-economic crises that arise out of the ordinary. The availability of food resources outside your home is becoming more limited. This may sound threatening, but you can definitely do something about it! Here at GEARBUTIK, we can help you achieve the sustainable life you wanted for yourself and your family!
With over 300,00 heirloom seeds, you can create a survival garden of fruits, vegetables and herbs that are organic, healthy, GMO-free without any harmful chemical substance. You'll never have to buy your food again. EAT HEALTHY & SAVE MONEY!
Sealed in an airtight mylar bag, the heirloom seeds maintain a longer shelf life. You can plant them as preferred, but you can also store them away as long term emergency food supply for the years to come. YOUR FUTURE IS SECURED!
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS?
- GREAT SAVINGS: Save thousands of $$$ spent on FOOD!
- ORGANIC FOOD: Grow your own food to avoid pesticides and eat healthy.
- BETTER EARTH: Help create a sustainable environment by planting heirloom seeds regularly.
- SURVIVAL: Plant now or store the vegetable seeds for future use (5 years at room temperature, 10 years in the freezer)
- STAY ACTIVE: Improve body strength, relieve stress and boost energy as gardening promotes physical and mental health.
- This Survival Garden Seed Pack contains over 300,000 Seeds with 53 variants of organic fruit and vegetable seeds.
- This pack also includes 20 variants of herb and culinary seeds with almost 3,000 seeds.
- All of the seeds are heirloom, open-pollinated, Non-Hybrid and Non-GMO.
- A wide selection of organic seeds, tested and recommended by thousands of satisfied buyers around the USA.
- Fresh and ready-to-plant heirloom seeds approved by the FDA and USDA.
- These heirloom seeds are heat-sealed in moisture-proof poly bags for longer shelf life.
Heirloom seeds produce healthy and nutritious fruits and vegetables. When you have a bountiful garden within reach, you'll never have to worry about the quality of food you and your family consume. You plant your own food, therefore you're independent from supermarket chains and corporations. TRUE FREEDOM!
THERE ARE 53 VARIANTS IN ONE PACK:
- ASPARAGUS Mary Washington (60-75 Seeds)
- BEANS Top Crop (45-55 Seeds) All-time favorite; Tendergreen Improved (40-50 Seeds)
- BEETS Detroit Dark Red (200-250 Seeds)
- BROCCOLI Waltham 29 (100-125 Seeds)
- BRUSSEL SPROUTS Catskill (100-125 Seeds)
- CABBAGE Golden Acre (100-125 Seeds); Red Acre (100-125 Seeds)
- CANTALOUPE Edisto 47 (25-30 Seeds); Honey Dew Green (20-25 Seeds)
- CARROT Danvers 126 (600-700 Seeds); Chantenay Red Cored (600-700 Seeds)
- CAULIFLOWER Snowball (50 Seeds)
- COLLARDS Georgia Southern (450-500 Seeds)
- CORN Hickory King Yellow or White (50-60 Seeds)
- COWPEA California Black-Eye Pea (50-60 Seeds)
- CUCUMBER Homemade Pickles (25-35 Seeds); Boston Pickling (25-35 Seeds)
- KALE Blue Curled Scotch (1,500 Seeds); Premier (1,500 Seeds)
- KOLHRABI Early Purple or White Vienna (1,200-1,500 Seeds)
- LETTUCE - Buttercrunch (2,500 Seeds); Gourmet Salad Blend (2,500 Seeds); Black Seeded Simpson (2,500 Seeds)
- MUSTARD Southern Giant Curled (2,500 Seeds)
- OKRA Clemson Spineless (40-50 Seeds)
- Emerald (40-50 Seeds)
- ONION White Grano (200 Seeds)
- PARSNIP Harris Early Model (150-175 Seeds)
- PEAS Alaska Snow Pea (40-50 Seeds)
- PEPPERS Cal Wonder Sweet Bell (25 Seeds); Jalapeno (25 Seeds)
- PUMPKINS Sugar Pie (20-25 Seeds)
- RADISH Easter Egg Blend (225-250 Seeds)
- RUTABAGA American Purple Top (1,400 Seeds)
- SORGHUM Sugar Drip (200 SEEDS)
- SPINACH Viroflay (300-350 Seeds)
- SQUASH Yellow Patty Pan Scallop (20 Seeds); Sweet Dumpling (25 Seeds)
- SWISSCHARD Rainbow (100 Seeds)
- TOMATO Beefsteak (50 Seeds); Roma (50 Seeds)
- Rutgers (50 Seeds)
- Large Red Cherry (50 Seeds)
- TURNIP Purple Top White Globe (1,200-1,500 Seeds)
- WATERMELON Sugar Baby (40-50 Seeds)
- BROWN FLAX (50,000 Seeds)
- AMARANTH (135,000 Seeds)
- CHIA ( 50,000 Seeds)
- QUINOA (50,000 Seeds)
- MELON - Planter's Jumbo (25 Seeds); Honey Rock (25 Seeds); Hale's Best (25 Seeds); Hearts of Gold (25 Seeds)
- Genovese Basil (140 Seeds)
- Long Island Mammoth Dill (100 Seeds)
- Cilantro (85 Seeds)
- Catnip (200 Seeds)
- Dark Green Italian Flat Parsley (200 Seeds)
- Oregano (400 Seeds)
- Sage (50 Seeds)
- Sweet Marjoram (200 Seeds)
- German Winter Thyme (150 Seeds)
- Lavender (50 Seeds)
- Arugula - (250 Seeds)
- Anise (40 - 50 Seeds)
- Fennel (50 Seeds)
- Hyssop (80 Seeds)
- Chives (140 Seeds)
- Summer Savory (150 Seeds)
- German Chamomile (150 Seeds)
- Cress Curled Peppergrass (150 Seeds)
- Lemon Balm (150 Seeds)
- Lemon Mint (175 Seeds)
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 3 business days.
Shipping rates and delivery estimated
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipping method: Standard Shipping
Estimated delivery time: 3-8 business days
Shipment cost: Free
NOTE: Currently we only ship to the United States forty-eight contiguous states and Washington, DC. However, we cannot ship to P.O. boxes or military bases or diplomatic locations.