Survival Garden 15,000 Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seed 32 Variety
With all that's been going on in our world today, with the natural and manmade disasters. It's more important than ever to be prepared for what the future may hold. Preparing for potential future crises should be a top priority for all of us. Whether you live in the countryside or in the city, your family's survival will depend upon creating a sustainable food source. Our Survival Garden Heirloom Seed Vault will produce endless food for your family, providing peace of mind no matter what economic downturn lies ahead. Planning ahead is the first step, but taking action is the real key.
Grow your own sustainable food source with 15,000 heirloom seeds that are Non GMO, Open Pollinated, healthy and organic. These seeds are carefully selected and tested with guaranteed high germination rate so food harvests will be effortless year after year! The compact, waterproof and resealable mylar bag protects the seeds from damage and extends their shelf life to over 20 years. All seeds are packaged with germination rate, purity and date.
- We provide full planting and seed harvesting instructions so you can continue to grow organic vegetables year after year
- Heirloom, Non GMO, Open Pollinated vegetable seeds are carefully selected to provide you with a healthy diet year-round. Our seeds are all-natural and 100% untreated.
- Compact, waterproof, sealed mylar bag protects seeds from damage and extends the shelf life to over 20 years.
- Three times the amount of fruit and vegetable seeds versus competitors. One Survival Garden Pack contains enough seeds to plant over an acre of food!
- Unlike other sellers, Our vegetable seeds are Professionally Packaged, Tested, and Guaranteed for Germination. All seeds are packaged with germination rate, purity, and date.
- We include a seed saving guide so you can produce your own organic seeds year after year. The seed bags are resealable so they can be used year after year too!
- Makes a Perfect Gift for a gardener or survivalist!
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS?
- GREAT SAVINGS: Save hundreds of dollars spent on FOOD!
- ORGANIC FOOD: Grow your own food to avoid pesticides and eat healthy.
- BETTER EARTH: Create a sustainable environment by planting heirloom seeds.
- SURVIVAL: Plant now or store your heirloom vegetable seeds for future use. With proper storage, your seeds will be ready to plant up to 20 years into the future.
- STAY ACTIVE: Improve body strength, relieve stress, and boost energy as gardening promotes physical and mental health.
- This survival garden seed bag contains over 15000 seeds with 32 variants of organic fruit and vegetable seeds.
- All of the seeds are heirloom, open pollinated, Non Hybrid and Non GMO.
- A wide selection of organic seeds, tested and recommended by thousands of satisfied buyers around the USA.
- Fresh and ready to plant heirloom seeds approved by the FDA and USDA.
- These heirloom seeds are sealed in mylar bags for longer shelf life.
- Includes a full planting and seed harvesting instructions so you can continue to grow organic vegetables year after year.
- Three times the amount of one survival pack contains enough seeds to plant over an acre of food.
- Packaged with germination rates, purity, and date.
- Perfect gift for gardeners or survivalists.
THERE ARE 32 VARIANTS IN ONE PACK:
- TOMATO Beef Steak (80-200 Seeds)
- EGGPLANT Black Beauty (90-110 Seeds)
- BEAN Tendergreen Green Bean (15-20 Seeds)
- ZUCCHINI Dark Green (25-30 seeds)
- LETTUCE Buttercrunch Butterhead (2280-2300Seeds); Ruby Leaf (2280-2300Seeds); Black Seeded Simpson (2280-2300Seeds)
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS Long Island (230-250 Seeds)
- BELL PEPPER California Wonder (40-50 Seeds)
- RADISH Cherry Belle (180-190 Seeds)
- OKRA Clemson Spineless (50-60 Seeds)
- BEET Detroit Dark Red (180-200 Seeds)
- ONION Evergreen Bunching (200-220 Seeds)
- CABBAGE Golden Acre (280-300 Seeds)
- CORN Golden Bantam (40-45 Seeds)
- CANTALOUPE Hales Best Jumbo (15-20 Seeds)
- WATERMELON Sugar Baby (35 Seeds)
- KALE Vates Blue Scotch (280-300 Seeds)
- LIMA Henderson (10-15 Seeds)
- SWISS CHARD Giant Fordhook (80-100 Seeds)
- CUCUMBER Marketmore (30-45 Seeds)
- SPINACH Bloomsdale (130-150 Seeds)
- CARROT Red Cored Chantenay (975-1000Seeds)
- TURNIP Shogoin (430-450 Seeds)
- PUMPKIN Sugar Pie (15-20 Seeds)
- CAULIFLOWER Snowball Y (280-300 Seeds)
- PEA Sugar Daddy (20-25 Seeds)
- BROCCOLI Waltham (330-350 Seeds)
- WINTER SQUASH Waltham Butternut (25-30 Seeds)
- SUNFLOWER Mammoth (20-25 Seeds)
- CELERY Tall Utah Improved (2900-3000 Seeds)
- PARSNIPS All American (240-260 Seeds)
YOUR ULTIMATE GROWING GUIDE COMBO
This 15,000 Heirloom Seed Pack also comes with two Best Selling all-in-one eBooks, prepared exclusively for Gearbutik. These best sellers are not available anywhere else! What you'll get... Vegetable Gardening and Sustainable Growing for a Self-Sufficient Lifestyle. These are downloadable digital products you can print, allowing you to access them, even if the grid goes down. These books are direct, on point, and address the most important topics about growing plants. They can help advise and inform you when cultivating your own garden.
Beginners and experts alike will benefit from the wealth of information in these Best Selling eBooks. They highlight proven tips from picking the right crops, season and location for planting. You'll learn all the secrets from the "Old Pro's".
From sowing seeds the right way, ensuring successful germination, to maintaining and harvesting the produce from your garden. Get these Best-Selling eBooks now, when you buy the 15k Seed Pack, and enjoy the healthy organic food you've always wanted– with vibrant and garden-fresh fruits and vegetables, you can feed your family for life!
Food is a daily necessity that man cannot live without and it's important to have a sufficient supply of food that can sustain you for the long term. Grow your own food yourself, right at your home. This guide will tell you the best vegetables you should always grow that can sustain you, especially in times when food grows scarce or when you don’t have the opportunity to purchase your food supplies from the store.
With so many people wanting to start a vegetable garden and failing to do so, because so many questions remain unanswered. If you've always wondered how to start a vegetable garden, you are not alone, this guide from Gearbutik will take you from scratch, through the whole process of starting a vegetable garden.
Here are some definitions to aid you in your seed purchase:
Heirloom Seed is a seed that has been handed down for generations, and hand-selected by gardeners for special traits. Heirloom vegetables are open-pollinated, which means they're pollinated by insects, birds, wind, or other natural mechanisms without human intervention. Heirloom plants are a traditional variety of plant that is not associated with large-scale commercial agriculture.
Open Pollination refers to seeds that will "breed true." When the plants of an open-pollinated variety self-pollinate or are pollinated by another representative of the same variety, the resulting seeds will produce plants roughly identical to their parents. This contrasts with hybrid seeds purchased from Monsanto or garden stores that can not be saved and must be repurchased year after year.
Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) can be defined as organisms. plants, animals or microorganisms, in which the genetic material (DNA) has been altered in a way that does not occur naturally. This unnatural alteration is created through the use of radiation, chemicals, or gene-splicing.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 3 business days.
Shipping rates and delivery estimated
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipping method: Standard Shipping
Estimated delivery time: 3-8 business days
Shipment cost: Free
NOTE: Currently we only ship to the United States forty-eight contiguous states and Washington, DC. However, we cannot ship to P.O. boxes or military bases or diplomatic locations.