Survival Garden 300,000 Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds 54 Variety Open Pollinated Fruit & Sprouting Seeds
CHANCE FAVORS THE PREPARED MIND.
Natural and manmade disasters, food supply shortages etc. prove that we exist to survive. But we often overlook one of the simplest yet effective ways of survival - growing your own food. Whether it's a small tomato plant or a huge garden of your own, it simply solves various environmental, economic and health issues that we experience today. Start now! Here at GEARBUTIK, we've got you covered!
YOUR LIMITED EDITION SURVIVAL GARDENING EBOOK COLLECTION
Since no one is born an expert, finding the right tools and other gardening necessities may feel overwhelming at first. But no worries! This 300,000 Heirloom Seed Bucket also includes four Best Selling all-in-one eBooks, prepared exclusively by Gearbutik.
These best sellers are not available anywhere else!
What you'll get...four, all-in-one eBooks about Vegetable Gardening, Sustainable Growing (for a Self-Sufficient Lifestyle), Successful Container Gardening and Growing Microgreens. These are downloadable digital products you can print, allowing you to access them, even if the grid goes down. These books are direct, to the point, and address the most important topics about growing plants.
They will advise and inform you when cultivating your own garden. Beginners and experts alike will benefit from the wealth of information in these eBooks. They highlight proven tips from picking the right crops, season and location for planting. You'll learn all the secrets from the "Old Pro's".
From sowing seeds the right way, ensuring successful germination, to maintaining and harvesting the produce from your garden. Get these Best-Selling eBooks now, when you buy the 15k Seed Pack, and enjoy the healthy organic food you've always wanted– with vibrant and garden-fresh fruits and vegetables, you can feed your family for life!
Get these four eBooks when you buy the 300k Seed Bucket and enjoy the best organic food you always wanted– with vibrant and garden-fresh fruits and vegetables, you can feed your family for life!
With over 300,000 heirloom seeds, you can create a survival garden of nutritious plants that are organic, healthy and GMO-free avoiding any harmful chemical substance in your produce. YOU'RE IN CONTROL!
Stored in an airtight 1-Gal. bucket, the heirloom seeds maintain longer shelf life. You can plant them as preferred, but you can also store them away as a long-term emergency food supply for the future. VERY CONVENIENT!
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS?
- GREAT SAVINGS: Save thousands of $$$ spent on FOOD!
- ORGANIC FOOD: Grow your own food to avoid pesticides and eat healthy.
- BETTER EARTH: Help create a sustainable environment by planting heirloom seeds regularly.
- SURVIVAL: Plant now or store the vegetable seeds for future use minimum 5 years at room temperature, 10 years in the freezer
- STAY ACTIVE: Improve body strength, relieve stress and boost energy as gardening promotes physical and mental health.
- This Survival Garden Seed Bucket contains over 300,000 Seeds with over 50 variants of organic fruit and vegetable seeds.
- All of the seeds are heirloom, open-pollinated, Non-Hybrid and Non-GMO.
- A wide selection of organic seeds, tested and recommended by thousands of satisfied buyers around the USA.
- Fresh and ready-to-plant heirloom seeds approved by the FDA and USDA.
- Stored in an airtight 1 Gal. bucket, these heirloom seeds are heat-sealed in a moisture-proof poly bag for a longer shelf life.
The best thing about having a survival garden at home is you’re able to harvest and consume your produce at its peak or whenever you want them to. It skips the process of food being transferred from one place to another which typically happens when you buy from a local store. Hence, what you have is fresher and cleaner food. TOTALLY WORTH IT!
THERE ARE 54 VARIANTS IN ONE PACK:
- ASPARAGUS - Mary Washington (60-75 Seeds)
- BEANS - Slenderette Bush (40-50 Seeds); Contender (40-50 Seeds)
- BEETS - Detroit Dark Red (200-250 Seeds)
- BROCCOLI - Waltham 29 (100-125 Seeds)
- BRUSSEL SPROUTS - Long Island Improved (100-125 Seeds)
- CABBAGE - Golden Acre (100-125 Seeds)
- Red Acre - (100-125 Seeds)
- CARROT Danvers 126 - (600-700 Seeds)
- Chantenay Red Cored - (600-700 Seeds)
- CAULIFLOWER - Snowball (50 Seeds)
- CELERY - Utah Tall (200 - 230)
- COLLARDS - Vates (450-500 Seeds)
- CORN - Truckers Favorite Yellow or White (50-60 Seeds)
- COWPEA - California Black-Eye Pea (50-60 Seeds)
- CUCUMBER - Homemade Pickles (25-35 Seeds); Boston Pickling (25-35 Seeds)
- KALE - Blue Curled Scotch (1,500 Seeds); Red Russian (1,500 Seeds)
- KOLHRABI - Early Purple or White Vienna (1,200-1,500 Seeds)
- LETTUCE - Buttercrunch (2,500 Seeds); Gourmet Salad Blend (2,500 Seeds); Black Seeded; Simpson (2,500 Seeds)
- MUSTARD - Florida Broadleaf (2,500 Seeds)
- OKRA - Clemson Spineless (40-50 Seeds)
- ONION - Spanish White or Yellow (40 - 50 Seeds)
- PARSNIP - Harris Early Model (150-175 Seeds)
- PEAS - Cascadia Sugar Snap Pea (40-50 Seeds)
- PEPPERS - Cal Wonder Sweet Bell (25 Seeds); Jalapeno (25 Seeds)
- PUMPKINS - Sugar Pie (20-25 Seeds)
- RADISH - China Rose (225-250 Seeds)
- RUTABAGA - American Purple Top (1,400 Seeds)
- SORGHUM - Sugar Drip (200 Seeds)
- SPINACH - Bloomsdale (300-350 Seeds)
- SQUASH - Spaghetti (15 Seeds); Yellow Crookneck (15 Seeds)
- SWISS CHARD - Giant Fordhook (100 Seeds)
- TOMATO - Beefsteak (50 Seeds); Marglobe (50 Seeds); Roma (50 Seeds); Large Red Cherry (50 Seeds)
- TURNIP - Purple Top White Globe (1,200-1,500 Seeds)
- WATERMELON - Sugar Baby (25 - 30 Seeds)
- ZUCCHINI - Black Beauty (15 Seeds)
- BROWN FLAX (50,000 Seeds)
- AMARANTH (135,000 Seeds)
- CHIA ( 50,000 Seeds)
- QUINOA (50,000 Seeds)
- MELON - Planter’s Jumbo (25 Seeds); Honey Rock (25 Seeds); Hale’s Best (25 Seeds); Hearts of Gold (25 Seeds)
- CANTALOUPE - Edisto 47 (25-30 Seeds); Honey Dew Green (20-25 Seeds)
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 3 business days.
Shipping rates and delivery estimated
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipping method: Standard Shipping
Estimated delivery time: 3-8 business days
Shipment cost: Free
NOTE: Currently we only ship to the United States forty-eight contiguous states and Washington, DC. However, we cannot ship to P.O. boxes or military bases or diplomatic locations.