20 Variety Heirloom Herb Culinary Seeds Pack Survival Garden Organic Food Set
Most of the world's population depend their food supply and security on large corporations and supermarkets. Although they manage to provide our basic needs like food and shelter, the question is until when? How prepared are we to face all the uncertainties that might come our way? Here at GEARBUTIK, we can help you equip yourselves to independently provide for your own needs. Start your way to a sustainable life by planting seeds!
Sealed in an airtight mylar bag, the heirloom seeds maintain a longer shelf life. You can plant them as preferred, but you can also store them away as long term emergency food supply for the years to come. What a smart way to secure life! LESS WORRIES!
Green is the color of Nature, and nothing says nature more than fresh greens!
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS?
- GREAT SAVINGS: Save thousands of $$$ spent on FOOD!
- ORGANIC FOOD: Grow your own food to avoid pesticides and eat healthy.
- BETTER EARTH: Help create a sustainable environment by planting heirloom seeds regularly.
- SURVIVAL: Plant now or store the herb seeds for future use (5 years at room temperature, 10 years in the freezer)
- STAY ACTIVE: Improve body strength, relieve stress and boost energy as gardening promotes physical and mental health.
- This Survival Garden Seed Pack contains over 3,900 with 20 variants of organic medicinal and culinary herb seeds.
- All of the herb seeds are heirloom, open-pollinated, Non-Hybrid and Non-GMO.
- A wide selection of organic seeds, tested and recommended by thousands of satisfied buyers around the USA.
- Fresh and ready-to-plant heirloom seeds approved by the FDA and USDA.
- These seeds are heat-sealed in moisture-proof poly bags for longer shelf life.
- Genovese Basil (140 Seeds)
- Long Island Mammoth Dill (100 Seeds)
- Cilantro (85 Seeds)
- Catnip (200 Seeds)
- Dark Green Italian Parsley (300 Seeds)
- Oregano (800 Seeds)
- Sage (50 Seeds)
- Marjoram (400 Seeds)
- Thyme (375 Seeds)
- Lavender (100 Seeds)
- Arugula (130 Seeds)
- Anise (100 Seeds)
- Fennel (110 Seeds)
- Hyssop (80 Seeds)
- Chives (140 Seeds)
- Summer Savory (275 Seeds)
- Cumin (150 Seeds)
- Lemon Mint (175 Seeds)
- Lemon Balm (150 Seeds)
- Italian Large Leaf Basil (100 Seeds)
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 3 business days.
Shipping rates and delivery estimated
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipping method: Standard Shipping
Estimated delivery time: 3-8 business days
Shipment cost: Free
NOTE: Currently we only ship to the United States forty-eight contiguous states and Washington, DC. However, we cannot ship to P.O. boxes or military bases or diplomatic locations.