Survival Garden Mega Collection Non-GMO Heirloom Organic Vegetable Fruit & Herb Seed 151 Variety Heirloom Organic Seed Vault
With over 45,000 heirloom seeds, you can create a survival garden of nutritious plants that are organic, healthy and GMO-free avoiding any harmful chemical substance in your produce. YOU'RE IN CONTROL!
Stored in an airtight bucket, the heirloom seeds maintain a longer shelf life. You can plant them as preferred, but you can also store them away as long term emergency food supply for the future. VERY CONVENIENT!
Isn't it nice to eat freshly harvested produce everyday? Studies show that eating healthy food reduces risk of physical health problems, boosts energy levels, affects mood, and helps with sleeping problems. A TRUE MUST-HAVE!
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS?
- GREAT SAVINGS: Save thousands of $$$ spent on FOOD!
- ORGANIC FOOD: Grow your own food to avoid pesticides and eat healthy.
- BETTER EARTH: Help create a sustainable environment by planting heirloom seeds regularly.
- SURVIVAL: Plant now or store the vegetable seeds for future use (5 years at room temperature, 10 years in the freezer)
- STAY ACTIVE: Improve body strength, relieve stress and boost energy as gardening promotes physical and mental health.
- This Survival Garden Seed Bucket contains over 45,000 Seeds with 151 variants of organic fruit, vegetable and herb seeds.
- All of the seeds are heirloom, open-pollinated, Non-Hybrid and Non-GMO.
- A wide selection of organic seeds, tested and recommended by thousands of satisfied buyers around the USA.
- Fresh and ready-to-plant heirloom seeds approved by the FDA and USDA.
- Stored in an airtight large bucket, these heirloom seeds are heat-sealed in moisture-proof poly bags for longer shelf life.
The best thing about having a survival garden at home is you’re able to harvest and consume your produce at its peak or whenever you want them to. It skips the process of food being transferred from one place to another which typically happens when you buy from a local store. Hence, what you have is fresher and cleaner food. TOTALLY WORTH IT!
THERE ARE OVER 151 VARIANTS IN ONE BUCKET:
- ASPARAGUS - Mary Washington (60-75 Seeds)
- BEANS - Slenderette Bush (40-50 Seeds); Top Crop Bush (40-50 Seeds)
- BEETS - Detroit Dark Red (200-250 Seeds)
- BROCCOLI - Waltham 29 (100-125 Seeds)
- BRUSSEL SPROUTS - Long Island Improved (100-125 Seeds)
- CABBAGE - Golden Acre (100-125 Seeds); Red Acre (100-125 Seeds)
- CANTALOUPE - Edisto 47 (25-30 Seeds); Honey Dew Green (20-25 Seeds)
- CARROT - Danvers 126 (600-700 Seeds); Chantenay Red Core (600-700 Seeds)
- CAULIFLOWER - Snowball (50 Seeds)
- CELERY - Utah Tall (200 - 230)
- COLLARDS - Vates (450-500 Seeds)
- CORN - Truckers Favorite Yellow or White (50-60 Seeds)
- COWPEA - California Black-Eye Pea (50-60 Seeds)
- CUCUMBER - Homemade Pickles (25-35 Seeds); Boston Pickling (25-35 Seeds)
- KALE - Blue Curled Scotch (1,500 Seeds); Dwarf Siberian ( 1,500 Seeds)
- KOHLRABI - Early Purple or White Vienna (1,200-1,500 Seeds)
- LETTUCE - Buttercrunch (2,500 Seeds); Gourmet Salad Blend (2,500 Seeds); Black Seeded Simpson (2,500 Seeds)
- MUSTARD - Old Fashion (2,500 Seeds)
- OKRA - Clemson Spineless (40-50 Seeds)
- ONION - White and Yellow Sweet Spanish Mix 200 Seeds)
- PARSNIP - Harris Early Model (150-175 Seeds)
- PEAS - Sugar Snap Pea (40-50 Seeds)
- PEPPERS - Cal Wonder Sweet Bell (25 Seeds); Jalapeno (25 Seeds)
- PUMPKINS - Sugar Pie (20-25 Seeds)
- RADISH - China Rose (225-250 Seeds)
- RUTABAGA - American Purple Top (1,400 Seeds)
- SORGHUM - Sugar Drip (200 SEEDS)
- SPINACH - Bloomsdale (300-350 Seeds)
- SQUASH - Yellow Crookneck (15 -20 Seeds); Vegetable Spaghetti (15 - 20 Seeds)
- SWISS CHARD - Giant Fordhook (100 Seeds)
- TOMATO - Marglobe (25 Seeds); Roma (25 Seeds); Beefsteak (25 Seeds); Large Red Cherry (25 Seeds)
- TURNIP - Purple Top White Globe (1,200-1,500 Seeds)
- WATERMELON - Sugar Baby (20 - 30 Seeds)
- ZUCCHINI - Black Beauty (15 - 20 Seeds)
- MELON - Planters Jumbo (25 Seeds), Honey Rock (25 Seeds), Hale’s Best (25 Seeds), Hearts of Gold (25 Seeds)
- Broccoli Rabb (200-250 Seeds)
- Catskill Brussel Sprouts (100 - 125 Seeds)
- Early Jersey Cabbage (100 Seeds)
- Michihili Napa Cabbage (100-125 Seeds
- Rainbow Blend Carrot (50 - 75 Seeds)
- National Pickling Cucumber (25-35 Seeds)
- Straight Eight Cucumber (25 - 30 Seeds)
- White Wonder Cucumber (25-30 Seeds)
- Black Beauty Eggplant (50-60 Seeds)
- Bouquet Dill Herb (100 Seeds)
- Leek (60 Seeds)
- Bibb Lettuce (1,200 Seeds)
- Iceberg Head Lettuce ( 50 Seeds)
- Parris Island Romaine Lettuce (1,200 Seeds)
- Tatsoi Mustard (1,200 Seeds)
- Evergreen Bunching Onion (200 Seeds)
- Hot Banana Pepper (25 Seeds)
- China White Pearl Radish (400-450 Seeds)
- Scarlet Radish (400-450 Seeds)
- Icicle Radish (200-250 Seeds)
- Straightneck Squash (15 Seeds)
- White Scallop Squash (15 Seeds)
- Red Swiss Chard (125-150 Seeds)
- Golden Ball Turnip (1,200-1,500 Seeds)
- Shogoin Turnip (1,200-1,500 Seeds),
- Red Amaranth (200 Seeds)
- Copenhagen Cabbage (100-125 Seeds)
- Delicata Squash (15 Seeds)
- Curled Endive (400 Seeds)
- Rouge d' Hiver Lettuce (1,200 Seeds)
- Green Hubbard Squash (15 Seeds)
- Evergreen Bunching Onion (200 Seeds)
- Orange Bell Pepper (25 Seeds)
- Swt. Banana Pepper (25 Seeds)
- Caraway Herb (100 Seeds).
- Pak Choi Cabbage (200 Seeds)
- Scarlet Nantes Carrot (600-700 Seeds)
- Chervil Herb (100 Seeds)
- Long Purple Eggplant (50-60 Seeds)
- Batavian Endive (400 Seeds)
- Grand Rapids Lettuce (500 Seeds)
- Tom Thumb Lettuce (1,200 Seeds)
- Watermelon Radish (200 Seeds)
- Hailstone Radish (300 Seeds)
- Buttercup Squash (15 Seeds).
- Cinnamon Basil (100 Seeds)
- Calabrese Broccoli (50 Seeds)
- Brunswick Cabbage (60 Seeds)
- LS Cilantro (85 Seeds)
- Red Russian Kale (200 Seeds)
- Great Lakes Lettuce (100 Seeds)
- Oakleaf Lettuce (500 Seeds)
- French Breakfast Radish (225 Seeds)
- Giant Noble Spinach (300 Seeds)
- Acorn Squash (15 Seeds)
- Cimarron Red Lettuce (100 Seeds)
- Crisphead Lettuce (1,200 Seeds)
- Congo Watermelon (30 Seeds)
- Tokyo Long Onion (25 Seeds)
- Daikon Radish (200 Seeds)
- 25 Packets of Heirloom Tomato Seeds (10-15 Seeds per pack)
- Genovese Basil (140 Seeds)
- Long Island Mammoth Dill (100 Seeds)
- Cilantro (85 Seeds)
- Catnip (200 Seeds)
- Dark Green Italian Parsley (300 Seeds)
- Oregano (800 Seeds)
- Sage (50 Seeds)
- Marjoram (400 Seeds)
- Thyme (375 Seeds)
- Lavender (100 Seeds)
- Arugula (130 Seeds)
- Anise (100 Seeds)
- Fennel (110 Seeds)
- Hyssop (80 Seeds)
- Chives (140 Seeds)
- Summer Savory (275 Seeds)
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 3 business days.
Shipping rates and delivery estimated
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipping method: Standard Shipping
Estimated delivery time: 3-8 business days
Shipment cost: Free
NOTE: Currently we only ship to the United States forty-eight contiguous states and Washington, DC. However, we cannot ship to P.O. boxes or military bases or diplomatic locations.