Heirloom Seed Survival Garden 300,000 Non-GMO 54 Varieties Open Pollinated Vegetable Fruit & Sprouting Seed Survival Cache
PREPAREDNESS IS ESSENTIAL TO YOUR WELL-BEING AND SURVIVAL.
Nowadays, life seems uncertain because of natural, political, health and socio-economic crises that arise out of the ordinary. The availability of food resources outside your home is becoming more limited. This may sound threatening, but you can definitely do something about it! Here at GEARBUTIK, we can help you achieve the sustainable life you want for yourself and your family!
With over 300,00 heirloom seeds, you can create a survival garden of fruits, vegetables and herbs that are organic, healthy, GMO-free without any harmful chemical substance. You'll never have to buy your food again. EAT HEALTHY & SAVE MONEY!
Sealed in an airtight mylar bag, the heirloom seeds maintain a longer shelf life. You can plant them as preferred, but you can also store them away as long term emergency food supply for the years to come. YOUR FUTURE IS SECURED!
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS?
- GREAT SAVINGS: Save thousands of $$$ spent on FOOD!
- ORGANIC FOOD: Grow your own food to avoid pesticides and eat healthy.
- BETTER EARTH: Help create a sustainable environment by planting heirloom seeds regularly.
- SURVIVAL: Plant now or store the vegetable seeds for future use, minimum 5 years at room temperature, 10 years in the freezer.
- STAY ACTIVE: Improve body strength, relieve stress and boost energy as gardening promotes physical and mental health.
- This Survival Garden Seed Pack contains over 300,000 Seeds with 54 variants of organic fruit, vegetable and sprouting seeds.
- All of the seeds are heirloom, open-pollinated, Non-Hybrid and Non-GMO.
- A wide selection of organic seeds, tested and recommended by thousands of satisfied buyers around the USA.
- Fresh and ready-to-plant heirloom seeds approved by the FDA and USDA.
- These heirloom seeds are heat-sealed in moisture-proof poly bags for extended shelf life.
Heirloom seeds produce healthy and nutritious fruits and vegetables. When you have a bountiful garden within reach, you'll never have to worry about the quality of food you and your family consume. You plant your own food, therefore you're independent from supermarket chains and corporations. TRUE FREEDOM!
THERE ARE 54 VARIANTS IN ONE PACK:
- ASPARAGUS: Mary Washington (60-75 Seeds)
- BEANS: Slenderette (40-50 Seeds); Contender (40-50 Seeds)
- BEETS: Detroit Dark Red (200-250 Seeds)
- BROCCOLI: Waltham 29 (100-125 Seeds)
- BRUSSEL SPROUTS: Catskill (100-125 Seeds)
- CABBAGE: Golden Acre (100-125 Seeds); Red Acre (100-125 Seeds)
- CANTALOUPE: Edisto 47 (25-30 Seeds); Honey Dew Green (20-25 Seeds)
- CARROT: Danvers 126 (600-700 Seeds); Chantenay Red Cored (600-700 Seeds)
- CAULIFLOWER: Snowball (50 Seeds)
- COLLARDS: Georgia Southern (450-500 Seeds)
- CORN: Hickory King Yellow or White (50-60 Seeds)
- COWPEA: California Black-Eye Pea (50-60 Seeds)
- CUCUMBER: Homemade Pickles (25-35 Seeds); Boston Pickling (25-35 Seeds)
- KALE: Blue Curled Scotch (1,500 Seeds); Premier (1,500 Seeds)
- KOLHRABI: Early Purple or White Vienna (1,200-1,500 Seeds)
- LETTUCE: Buttercrunch (2,500 Seeds); Gourmet Salad Blend (2,500 Seeds); Black Seeded Simpson (2,500 Seeds)
- MUSTARD: Southern Giant Curled (2,500 Seeds)
- OKRA: Clemson Spineless (40-50 Seeds);Emerald (40-50 Seeds)
- ONION: White Grano (200 Seeds)
- PARSNIP: Harris Early Model (150-175 Seeds)
- PEAS: Alaska Snow Pea (40-50 Seeds)
- PEPPERS: Cal Wonder Sweet Bell (25 Seeds);Jalapeno (25 Seeds)
- PUMPKINS: Sugar Pie (20-25 Seeds)
- RADISH: Easter Egg Blend (225-250 Seeds)
- RUTABAGA: American Purple Top (1,400 Seeds)
- SORGHUM: Sugar Drip (200 SEEDS)
- SPINACH: Viroflay (300-350 Seeds)
- SQUASH: Yellow Patty Pan Scallop (20 Seeds); Sweet Dumpling (25 Seeds)
- SWISSCHARD: Rainbow (100 Seeds)
- TOMATO: Roma (50 Seeds); Roma (50 Seeds); Rutgers (50 Seeds); Large Red Cherry (50 Seeds)
- TURNIP: Purple Top White Globe (1,200-1,500 Seeds)
- WATERMELON: Sugar Baby (40-50 Seeds)
- SPROUTING SEEDS
- BROWN FLAX (50,000 SEEDS)
- AMARANTH (135,000 SEEDS)
- CHIA ( 50,000 SEEDS)
- QUINOA (50,000 SEEDS)
- MELON SEEDS: Planters Jumbo (25 Seeds); Honey Rock (25 Seeds); Hale’s Best (25 Seeds); Hearts of Gold (25 Seeds)
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 3 business days.
Shipping rates and delivery estimated
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipping method: Standard Shipping
Estimated delivery time: 3-8 business days
Shipment cost: Free
NOTE: Currently we only ship to the United States forty-eight contiguous states and Washington, DC. However, we cannot ship to P.O. boxes or military bases or diplomatic locations.