Natural Gas Garage Heater, Ceiling Workshop Unit Heater LP Conversion Kit 80,000 BTU
This Mr. Heater Big Maxx™ Natural Gas Garage/Workshop Unit Heater is quiet and vented for easily heating a 2- to 3-car garage. The low-profile design requires only 1in. clearance from the ceiling (two angle brackets are included). Big Maxx features power exhaust for vertical or horizontal venting. Use right or left side piping, electrical and flue connections by simply rotating 180°. Big Maxx includes an aluminum tubular heat exchanger for maximum efficiency and longer life. Handy extras include spark ignition with a self-diagnostic control module and easy outside access to the thermostat and AC terminals. Works with a Thermostat (sold separately).
- Power exhaust allows for vertical or horizontal venting
- Designed for right or left side piping, electrical and flue connections by simply rotating 180°
- Tubular heat exchanger and spark ignition
- 6 Amp draw
- Horizontal venting kit, Item# 29794, and vertical venting kit sold separately
- Thermostat sold separately — Item# 173641
- Includes LP conversion kit
- Note: Due to BTU loss through exhaust gasses, heater runs at approx. 81% operating efficiency
- Note: Installation requires an 8ft. clearance from the floor and will not pass code with less than 8ft.
- Note: Check local codes and ordinances for further approved installation and usage
- Ship Weight: 90.0 lbs.
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- BTU Output: 80,000
- Heating Capability (sq. ft.): 2,000
- Blower Included: Yes
- Blower CFM: 950
- Thermostat Included: No
- Heat Settings: Single
- Volts: 120
- Product Weight: 95 lb.
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 30.31 x 22.04 x 27.55 in
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 3 business days.
Shipping rates and delivery estimated
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipping method: Standard Shipping
Estimated delivery time: 3-8 business days
Shipment cost: Free
NOTE: Currently we only ship to the United States forty-eight contiguous states and Washington, DC. However, we cannot ship to P.O. boxes or military bases or diplomatic locations.