Electrical Power Probe 12V/24V AVOmeter Circuit Wiring Tester Scanner Voltage Detector
Why choose this?
- Extremely easy to use and highly reliable.
- Built-in Flashlight enables you to work in the dark.
- Easy to read AVOmeter allows you to read voltage, current and resistance at the fingertip.
- With 6 Meter long electronic cable, convenient to test around the car
- Test mode contain AV Voltage, DC Voltage, Current Resistance, LED, including most car circuit test system.
- Including Cigarette Lighter adaptor, battery test clips, easy to get supply in the car.
Determine the positive, negative and open circuit quickly with this power probe. Test the bad ground contacts quickly, follow and locate short circuits without wasting the fuse. Perform power injection, measuring, ground testing, polarity checking, continuity testing and component activation.
F E A T U R E S:
- Powerful and Multi-function, One Tester Multipurpose: PB100 Professional Power Circuit Probe, supports 10 functions: Voltage & Polarity Testing, Continuity Testing, Signal Circuit Testing , Activating Components in hand as well as in the vehicle. And Testing Trailer Lights and Connections, Activating Components W/Ground, Red/Green Polarity LED, Following & Locating Short Circuits, Checking for Bad Ground Contacts.
- Two Different Power Sources, Worry-Free: Powered via the vehicle by connecting to battery cigarette or battery electrode.
- Built-in Red/Green Polarity LED: Easy to Determine the Positive, Negative and Open Circuit
- LCD Screen Display, Easy to Read Indicated Test Results: A Large color LCD screen, can display all the test results, save your time on diagnosing car electrical problems.
- Head Lights & Audio Tone, Make It Possible to Work in the Dark: Built-in front LED flashlight, allows you to work in dark environments. Audio tone indicator allows for no-look menu scrolling once users are familiar with menu tone assignment.
- Circuit Breaker Protection Technology: Ability to power up components; Automatically shut-off if current exceeds 5 Amperes, it is designed to protect an electrical circuit from damage caused by over current, typically resulting from an overload or short circuit.
- Superior Quality: Ergonomic rugged & water-resistant housing design, built-in LCD screen(indicate testing result) and headlights (works in the dark), packaged with a case, easy to install and use, will provide you a superior user experience.
- 4 Diagnostic Modes: Depressing the Mode Button and cycling through each mode like DC Voltage, AC Voltage, Resistance and Diode modes to diagnose the 12v-24v electrical systems.
- Powerful Function: Power injection, measuring, ground testing, polarity checking, continuity testing and component activation, KM10 circuit tester work for cars, boats, trailers, ATV, motorhomes and many other vehicles.
S P E C I F I C A T I O N S:
- PB-100 Circuit tester with the ability to supply Power or Ground with an indicator tone and bright-white LED headlamps.
- Features Digital Voltmeter, Min/Max, Audible Circuit Monitoring, 4mm Standard Banana Jack and Auxiliary Ground for component testing.
- Includes Case and extension Lead cable for 12 Volt Power Port Adapter.
- External Power: 12.0 or 24.0 V power provided via vehicle battery.
- Display: TFT color display (160 x 128 dpi).
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
- Three additional modes: MIN / MAX / Audible Monitoring.
- AC-RMS, AC Peak to Peak, Frequency and Pulse Width for signal testing.
- High Voltage Capability: display up to 60 Volts, Resolution of 0.1 Volt.
- 8 Amp Circuit Breaker Protection, automatically Reset, No Button to Push.
- Comes with a 20 foot Power lead and extra 20FT extension cable.
- 2 power source: Vehicle battery and cigarette lighter.
- Larger brighter color LCD display and easy menu navigation.
P A C K A G E I N C L U D E S:
- 1 x PB100 Circuit Probe
- 1 x Extension Cable (20ft)
- 1 x Battery Hookup Clips
- 1 x Cigarette Lighter Adapter
- 1 x Protective Case
- 1 x Probe tip
- 1 x User's Manual
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 3 business days.
Shipping rates and delivery estimated
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipping method: Standard Shipping
Estimated delivery time: 3-8 business days
Shipment cost: Free
NOTE: Currently we only ship to the United States forty-eight contiguous states and Washington, DC. However, we cannot ship to P.O. boxes or military bases or diplomatic locations.