Beekeeping Supplies Beehive Smoker Stainless Steel with Heat Shield Bee Hive Starter Kit
A Beehive Smoker is one of the most important tools in your beekeeping arsenal. If they are not handled with care, the bees can become hostile and sting during routine hive inspections. Smoke helps with calming the bees down so you can safely check your colony without permanently driving them away. This Beehive Smoker is made of high-quality, extra-durable stainless-steel to resist rust, abrasion, and wear and tear for longer service life.
The stainless-steel surface also takes longer to become hot to the touch, providing a more comfortable experience. A protection heat shield guard surrounds the smoke chamber to keep your hands safe while you are working with your hive. The handy storage hook allows you to properly store the smoker after use to ensure it cools down safely.
The canister comes with a large fuel chamber that holds enough tinder, kindling, and fuel to produce smoke for use on all your hives without needing to refuel. More fuel also prevents your smoker from going out during hive inspections. Sturdy bellows are attached to the fuel chamber to puff enough air for use on your hives, as good airflow is crucial for smoke production. These bellows also push smoke out through a nozzle in a controlled direction towards the hive to make inspections easier. Roughly 11 inches high and 10-1/2 inches wide with bellows open.
- Essential beehive smoker: The most important tool in a beekeeping arsenal is the beehive smoker. It produces smoke, calming bees, and allowing you to safely perform routine inspections on your hive and colony without permanently driving the bees away.
- Stainless steel design: Made of quality stainless steel material to resist rust, abrasion, and wear and tear for longer service life. The stainless-steel surface also takes longer to become hot to the touch for a more comfortable experience.
- Heat shield and storage hook: A protective guard surrounds the smoke chamber to keep hands safe while working on the hive. A storage hook allows you to hang your smoker when it is not in use to ensure it cools down safely after use.
- Large fuel chamber: The fuel chamber is big enough to hold tinder, kindling, and fuel to produce smoke for use on all your hives without needing to refuel. More fuel also prevents your smoker from going out during hive inspections.
- Bellow: Sturdy bellow attached to the fuel chamber puffs enough air to start and keep the fire ignited. The bellow also pushes smoke out in a controlled direction towards the hive to make inspection easier.
- Product Dimensions: 11 inches high by 10.5" wide
- Item Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Material: Stainless Steel
- 1 x Beehive Smoker
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 3 business days.
Shipping rates and delivery estimated
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipping method: Standard Shipping
Estimated delivery time: 3-8 business days
Shipment cost: Free
NOTE: Currently we only ship to the United States forty-eight contiguous states and Washington, DC. However, we cannot ship to P.O. boxes or military bases or diplomatic locations.